The Pa blueprint scholarship
Apply now for the PA Blueprint annual scholarship
This community has given us so much and we want to take an opportunity to give some back!
We at www.thePAblueprint.com strongly believe in giving, so from the outset, have decided that 1% of all profits will be earmarked for a “PA Blueprint” scholarship. This is an annual award that will go to a recent graduate or newer PA-C that most exemplifies building their dream careers via the information and tools from www.thePAblueprint.com.
Applications for the 2022 award are due by June 1st, 2022. We will be notifying the chosen recipient by September 1st, 2022, and will announce that on our platforms.
Here are the criteria for applying for the “PA Blueprint” annual scholarship:
- You demonstrate understanding of the knowledge and can list actions that exemplify the career-designing strategies outlined in “The PA Blueprint”.
- You are a new graduate from a PA program, or have <5 years of career experience.
- You are using your non-clinical skill set to help your fellow PAs or other medical professionals.
- You must be willing to let us interview you, potentially to be used for educational and/or promotional purposes.
- You must send personalized “Thank-You” messages to any donors who decide to contribute.
Please note that while we welcome and encourage all PAs who fit the above criteria to apply, we will be giving additional consideration to those who represent non-traditional and underrepresented minorities.
If you would like to provide some assistance to a PA that is freshly starting their career, and feel moved to contribute to our “PA Blueprint” scholarship, just reach out to us to arrange a donation. You can be confident that 100% of the donations will go to the chosen recipient, and you can expect a personalized gesture of appreciation from them. Thank you for considering a gift.